CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE 40/40 CHALLENGE
Join the challenge to eliminate our current debt and launch
a new vision for the students in our community.
- Raising $40K will allow us to finish paying off the
current loan for the Downtown Campus and
expand our outreach to students in our community
- Add a full time Student Pastor
- Afterschool programs for Spaulding High School
- Additional money raised will go toward our
student ministry program and new student
Donations and pledges will be collected thru June 11. Questions? Contact us!
GENERAL ONLINE GIVING
is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Grace Community Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
We have recently changed our methods for online giving so if you have done it in the past, it may look a little different! We are now working with Planning Center Giving which offers the highest levels of security with your online donations.
HOW TO GIVE ONLINE
1. Click here to go to Grace Community Church’s Giving portal.
2. Choose one time or recurring gift and enter the amount to give.
3. Enter your email address and follow the instructions to make your donation.
4. Give with a credit or debit card.
5. If you would like to give with an ACH transfer (checking account) please call 603.332.9689 and we can help you set that up!
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to Grace Community Church.
Questions? Contact Mary for more information!